About cupsGetDest()

HAGINAKA HAGINAKA
Tue Jul 4 18:05:27 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have a question about cupsGetDest().

We'd like to get option settings(duplex,copies,and our original options)
of user that print out from filter.
Because a part of application send full options to cups with stdin.

We have store option into $HOME/.lpoptions file. And We try to get user
option with cupsGetDest() like followings,

	num_dests = cupsGetDests (&dests);
	dest = cupsGetDest (NULL, NULL, num_dests, dests);

As a result, maybe we get root's setting(/etc/cup/lpoptions) when any
user print out.

Question 1:
Is this specification of cupsGetDet() and cupsGetDests() will return
root's option when any user print out ?

Question 2:
Can we get user's option setting(=$HOME/.lpoptions) from filter with cups APIs ?

---