cups windows driver v6 and printer properties

W. Engelhart gen05 at we-cs.de
Mon Jun 5 10:50:28 PDT 2006

Hello

I am experiencing the same problem, without solution so far.

- cupsaddsmb completed successfully (analysed the verbose output to verify)
- The drivers are in place on the server as well as the client.
- Connecting and installing on the Windows box works seamlessly.
- Printing works fine, too.

However, I can't configure the printer. Even switching from Portrait to Landscape is not possible, which is a complete showstopper to roll out the driver.

Perhaps there is a "strange" constellation in our environment, but I am not able to find it. Btw: Which language do your Windows boxes have?

Best, Wol.