IPPGET Subscription

Stefano Chieffo chieffos at interfree.it
Tue Jun 6 05:20:48 PDT 2006

Is it possible to get notifications without poll for job completion via IPP_GET_NOTIFICATIONS requests?
Our scenario is an Enterprise Java Application using JIPSI API to send print jobs to CUPS and waiting for job completion. We did it by using Tea4CUPS but it seems the last not working with CUPS 1.2 (the Tea4CUPS version is 3.11), an error occurred when Tea4CUPS trying to read job control files.