Blank pages printed for postscript files on cups 1.2 [solved]

Damien Brémont damien.bremont at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:18:35 PDT 2006

> Gutenprint 5.0.2, esp ghostscript 8.15.02, Cups 1.1.23
>
> What version of PS does this work with? Do I just download this, unpack and
> copy to correct directory?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Russ

We are using
ghostscript-8.15.2-1.1
xfig-3.2.4-17.2

cups-libs-1.2.1-1.2
cups-1.2.1-1.2

On a FC5

Then on a test server i haved ownloaded release 1.2.1
http://www.cups.org/software.php
In the source folder i change pstops.c file with that new one
http://www.cups.org/articles.php?L382

I have recompiled cups
And made a copy from the test server to the prodution server of the file
/usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops

This is what did, I have just changed /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops file but you can fully reinstall cups after recompilation, as you want.

Brémont Damien