[cups.general] Cups6 driver for windows

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Thu Jun 15 08:50:35 PDT 2006

Nicki Messerschmidt, Linksystem Muenchen GmbH wrote:

As of a recent post by Michael Sweet (some days ago), the list of files is

       cups6.inf
       cups6.ini
       cupsps6.dll
       cupsui6.dll
       ps5ui.dll
       pscript.hlp
       pscript.ntf
       pscript5.dll

where the cups... files are available on the ESP web site, whereas the
others must be downloaded from a XP or W2K box where the joint M$/Adobe
driver is installed.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke