[OT] esp-ghostscript wont cross-compile

Andreas Sumper sumpi at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Jun 22 23:14:27 PDT 2006

Hi list!

Sorry for posting such an offtopic message, but I just can not get
esp-ghostscript to cross-compile.

The thing is: what parts of the software have to be compiled using the
native compiler and what parts can be compile with my cross-compiler.

I managed to get cups cross-compiled, after compiling man with the
native compiler. Is there something simillar? At least I get cannot
execute binary for many created binaries during compilation. So I need
to know, which binaries are needed during compilation to make the whole
software work on a different architecture.

Maybe someone can point me to a website, newsgroup or mailinglist, where
I can find information about such things!

Thanks in advance!
Andy