Still cannot print

Bernd Krumböck krumboeck at universalnet.at
Fri Jun 23 00:11:41 PDT 2006

http://www.linuxprinting.org/download/foomatic/foomatic-filters-3.0.2.tar.gz

> I also suggest to install ghostscript (you can find on CUPS homepage),
> before you install foomatic-filters!
>

> best regards!
>
> Bernd

I forgot to say:

(the easy way)

Maybe you can install ghostscript and foomatic-filters with the package
manager of you operating system (Yast, apt, ...).

In this case you only need to create a symbolic link
in /usr/lib/cups/filter/ which targets to the foomatic-rip binary.

mfg
Bernd