Network printing

csarid at yahoo.com csarid at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 10:57:14 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have a cups server setup on one subnet and all linux machines on that subnet are able to browse and share the printers from that server automatically. however, I have a group of other linux machines on a completely different subnet and those machines are not able to browse accross the subnet to see the printers. I tried issuing the "allow from nn.nn.nn.nn" for each system in question in the /etc/cups/cupsd.conf and restarted the cups server on cups server and the systems on the other subnet, but this still does not work. Is ther anything else that must be done in order to allow browsing across subnets?

Thanks!