Hide printers

Grzesiek gaad at interia.pl
Tue Jun 27 04:26:37 PDT 2006

Hi!
 I use CUPS with LTSP.org. I have configured 20 printers on the server. My problem is that all users can see all 20 printers from Mozilla or OpenOffice. I know that i can dany and grand access to printers but they are still listed in this applications. It is really annoying for users to choose from such a long list the one printer they need.
I'm looking for a solution that allow me to configure which printers user can see and send jobs to.
 Any hints appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Grzesiek