[cups.general] eps printing broken

David Bishop dbishop at micron.com
Tue Jun 27 07:53:50 PDT 2006

No, they have never printed out.  And by 'directly to the printer', do you
mean via netcat, or via cups w/out any filtering?  Ideally, I would like to
be able to have users send eps files via lp, without anything else needed on
their part.  I assumed (incorrectly?) that cups would do any filtering
necessary without further tweaking.  If that is *not* the case, then how
would I go about adding something that says 'if incoming file is eps, run
ps2ps on it'?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I have been banging my head on this for
weeks and I am probably missing something obvious.