Setting Default font size printing from remote client to cups server

csarid at utlxy.net csarid at utlxy.net
Wed Jun 28 14:33:21 PDT 2006

Now that would be too easy... Already tried the obvious. The actual printer options do work on the cups server but are not being transfered and or interpretted correctly, it seems, from the remote machine. Any other ideas.. does cups have any files in which you can control the actual fonts despite what you send it? That's the kind of info I would actually appreciate.

Yeah Your right.. the manual is fairly decent..

Cheers!!