[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #1781: All man pages should have an "Example" section added

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Fri Jun 16 11:50:55 PDT 2006

[STR New]

All CUPS man pages should get extended by an additional section "Examples".
Newbie Linux and Unix users (and even some veterans) do learn the fastest
if they can see examples of commands or configuration files.

(Also, I do admit it: when helping out in the newsgroup, I would sometimes
like to make life more convenient for me by just saying: "Use 'man
lpoptions', scroll down to the 'Examples' section."  :-)

I am willing to contribute such additional sections to the man pages over
time. (Will strife for "1 per month").

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1781
Version: 1.2-feature