Brother HL-5170DN successive print jobs

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Sat Mar 4 11:23:44 PST 2006

Hi,

When I submit multiple print jobs successively, my Brother HL-5170DN prints out errors like:

ERROR NAME;
  undefined
COMMAND;
  Tj
OPERAND STACK;
  333

or sometimes just "7 Tc 0.0587" on the last page of the first job and stops printing without any error both in the printer and CUPS sides.  After then, I have to restart the printer and cancel left jobs.

Another example of error is:

ERROR NAME;
  undefined
COMMAND
  @PJLPJL at PJL@PJL
OPERAND STACK;

If I print one at a time, there's no problem at all. It looks like some data from the second job affects the last page of the first job?

I'm using BR5170_2_GPL.ppd provided by Brother.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.