[cups.general] Acrobat (PDF) print question.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Fri Mar 10 11:04:54 PST 2006

> If you use Acrobat (or Adobe Reader) to print a PDF to a (PostScript) printer, the application
> will emulate not embedded or unavailable fonts using the multiple master fonts which come with Acrobat
> or reader.

That was the behaviour I had expected, but as I noted, the PS generated
included
a font that is not generally available.  There isnt anything obvious in Acrobat
to list available fonts,- perhaps if I dug around in the Acrobat7 directory I
would
find something,- but a cursory look didnt show anything.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com