Name of the printed Outputfile

Christian Heiser heiser at lutz.de
Mon Mar 13 02:21:46 PST 2006

Hello
The version of my OS is Redhat Enterprise 4 Update 2
The version of the cups is 1.1.22-0.rc1.9.8
The version of my cups-pdf is 2.0.0-1

I hope that my problem is very simple.

If I print from the LINUX-System with the command lp -d Cups-PDF /etc/hosts
I get a file hosts.pdf

That is OK.

The second way to print is from Windows.
There is a Printer Apple Color LaserWriter 12/600 (The access is over
Samba).
If I print there a file called hosts.doc I get a printfile named
Microsoft_Word_-_hosts.pdf

Where can I configure that the inputfilename is exactly the same name.
Only the last 3 letters a diffrent. doc => pdf or xls => pdf

I hope it short quick and simple way to do this........

Many thanks

Christian Heiser