Xerox print in size letter

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Mar 16 10:24:31 PST 2006

%!PS-Adobe-3.0
%%BeginProlog
/imStr 0 def /imageSrc {currentfile /ASCII85Decode filter /RunLengthDecode filter  imStr readstring pop } def
/BD {bind def} bind def
/D {def} BD
/ISOF {
     dup findfont dup length 1 add dict begin {
             1 index /FID eq {pop pop} {D} ifelse
     } forall /Encoding ISOLatin1Encoding D
     currentdict end definefont
} BD
/NZ {dup 1 lt {pop 1} if} BD
/DS {
     moveto 1 index stringwidth pop NZ sub
     1 index length 1 sub NZ div 0
     3 2 roll ashow newpath} BD
/F [
    /AvantGarde-Book ISOF
    /AvantGarde-BookOblique ISOF
    /AvantGarde-Demi ISOF
    /AvantGarde-DemiOblique ISOF
    /Bookman-Demi ISOF
    /Bookman-DemiItalic ISOF
    /Bookman-Light ISOF
    /Bookman-LightItalic ISOF
    /Courier ISOF
    /Courier-Bold ISOF
    /Courier-BoldOblique ISOF
    /Courier-Oblique ISOF
    /Helvetica ISOF
    /Helvetica-Bold ISOF
    /Helvetica-BoldOblique ISOF
    /Helvetica-Narrow ISOF
    /Helvetica-Narrow-Bold ISOF
    /Helvetica-Narrow-BoldOblique ISOF
    /Helvetica-Narrow-Oblique ISOF
    /Helvetica-Oblique ISOF
    /NewCenturySchlbk-Bold ISOF
    /NewCenturySchlbk-BoldItalic ISOF
    /NewCenturySchlbk-Italic ISOF
    /NewCenturySchlbk-Roman ISOF
    /Palatino-Bold ISOF
    /Palatino-BoldItalic ISOF
    /Palatino-Italic ISOF
    /Palatino-Roman ISOF
    /Symbol findfont

] D
/SF {
     F exch get exch scalefont setfont
 testString stringwidth pop div
     currentfont [1 0 0 -1 0 0]makefont exch scalefont setfont} BD
%%EndProlog
%%BeginSetup
<< /NumCopies 1 >> setpagedevice
%%EndSetup
%%Page: 1 1
<< /PageSize [612.0 792.0] /ImagingBBox null /ManualFeed false  >> setpagedevice
/pgSave save def
792.0 0 exch translate 1 -1 scale[72 300 div 0 0 72 300 div 0 0]concat
1.0 setgray
gsave
[4.166666666666667 0.0 0.0 4.166666666666667 -0.0 -0.0] concat
newpath
16.999329 0.0 moveto
612.0 0.0 lineto
612.0 792.0 lineto