Epson Stylus 7000 print problem

nic at nicedesign.biz nic at nicedesign.biz
Thu Mar 16 21:35:12 PST 2006

I am having trouble getting either my 15" powerbook or G5 desktop to print to an Epson Stylus Pro 7000 large format printer. I have downloaded the latest driver off the Epson website (Gimp 5.0.0-beta2)and can run a nozzle check from both computers no problem. But when I try to print an image the printer throws an 'out of paper' error (after processing 23%). Page set up is OK and the paper is loaded correctly.

I normally have a mac on classic OS dedicated to running the printer without any problems. Could do with it working on Tiger as it would make life easier.

Any ideas?