[cups.general] Double copies

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Sun Mar 19 15:35:28 PST 2006

Hi list,

i got a litte problem with my cups setup, i own a Samsun CLP-510 and
use the driver from Samsung. Everything is working fine, exept if i
print more the one copy of a document the result is the double amount
of copies. For example if i want two copies of a document to be
printed i get four. My setup is:

cups-1.1.23
the newest driver from Samsung

printers.conf:

--snip--
<Printer CLP-510>
Info Farblaser
Location
DeviceURI usb://Samsung/CLP-510
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
--snip--

and the linuxprint.conf:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<linux root="/etc/cups" system="cups">
   <option name="ghostscript" value="/usr/bin/gs"/>
   <printer ppd="ppd/CLP-510.ppd" queue="CLP-510">
     <option name="Resolution" value="600"/>
     <option name="Duplex" value="None"/>
     <option name="PageSize" value="A4"/>
     <option name="InputSlot" value="AUTO"/>
     <option name="MediaType" value="Normal"/>
     <option name="JCLJamrecovery" value="RWJOff"/>
   </printer>
</linux>

I only have a faxprinter in addition with i can't test if the problem
also occurs.
Maybe this is not a problem with cups but maybe someone got a hint
for me.

Thanks for help in advance

Greets

Kevin Moschallski