[cups.general] Re: purge all jobs of a specific printer

TPanaitescu at colorcon.com TPanaitescu at colorcon.com
Tue Mar 21 12:53:32 PST 2006

Even better ! It may work for you guys, in my situation I cannot use cancel
-a, it just sits there doing nothing. Could be because of authentication
issues, I am using samba & pam to give my windblows guys a chance to deal
w/ the cups stuff .... The little script I posted works like perfectly
though.

             Michael Sweet
             <mike at easysw.com>
             cups-bounces at easy         cups at easysw.com
             sw.com                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/21/2006 03:19          [cups.general] Re: purge all jobs
             PM                        of a specific printer

             Please respond to
                "Mirror of
               cups.general
                Newsgroup"
             <cups at easysw.com>

Willi Eggeling wrote:
> hi :)
>
> how do I purge all existing jobs of a certain printer via CLI?

cancel -a printername