Printer Margins/Sizing

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Mar 30 17:35:11 PST 2006

Oh yeah.  /etc/papersize is set right, I've restarted the CUPS server after making changes, and I've even rebooted many times.  I also made some additional changes to the .ppd file, changing

*ImageableArea Letter/Letter: "18 36 594 783"

*ImageableArea Letter/Letter: "12 12 600 780"

but the problem persists.  Nothing I do to any configuration file seems to make any change at all in what comes out of the printer.