[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #1465: Abiword, geditt cause cups to stop the printer with ghostscript 8.15

matthew msg431 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:14:50 PST 2006

[STR New]

If I try to print using abiword or gedit cups will stop the printer. I can
print using firefox or vim. This only happens with ghostscript 8.15. I
have the latest version of cups and foomatic. I'm using the bjc-7004
foomatic driver but I don't think this really foomatic related unless if
there was a major change in ghostscript in which foomatic need to be
fixed. Please try to atleast give me a suggestions cause I have not a clue
how to fix this.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1465
Version: 8.15.1