[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #1516: Web Admin Redirect Linkage Broken

Phil Krochmal pk000075545 at ltu.edu
Tue Mar 28 05:28:16 PST 2006

[STR New]

>From the Administrator tab of the web admin while on a MAC OS X 10.4.4 the
following issue arose.

>From the admin tab I selcted a couple options on the main page followed by
the "Change Settings" button and was sent in to the next page which
displayed "Please stand by while the server restarts..." and was left
there. This was using the Safari web browser which showed a partial load
of the page with the afor mentioned message. If clicking a tab one can
continue there work. So it looks to just be a weblink redirection error.
Not sure if it is platform specific or shows up via remote admin.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1516
Version: 1.2-current