[cups.bugs] Re: [LOW] STR #1509: The web interface did not show the time and date in the correct format for the locale

Juan Pablo González Riopedre riopedre at tiscali.es
Thu Mar 30 13:03:10 PST 2006

    Sorry, but I forgot to tell you that I had cleared the browser cache
(in Firefox and Mozilla)  and the result was like last post.

    - I have switched my computer off and on again.
    - I have run browsers and cleared cache.
    - Then I go to http://localhost:631 page. Home page is in English,
rest of pages are mixed. Dates in jobs page are OK.
    - I repeat this process with Mozilla browser. The same result.
    - Then I go to another computer with Windows XP in the same network.
I use IE 6.0 and repeat the process. Everything is in Spanish now but
dates are in English.
    - I repeat the process in this new computer with Firefox 1.5.0.1 and
the same result that with IE 6.0.
    - Then I go to CUPS server and run ldconfig, stop and start cupsd.
    - In both computers I obtain the same results: web interface in
spanish an dates in english. Sorry.

    I am disappointed.