Postscript driver or PCL

Kevin Ivory Ivory at SerNet.de
Tue May 2 08:02:44 PDT 2006

On 2006-04-27 12:19, Ramiro Alba wrote:
> I have 2 HP printers, both postscript, but for one of them (HP Color LaserJet 455O DN), the Windows 2000/XP Postscript driver is not working well, so I must use the PCL one which works fine. The question is for the other printer (HP LaserJet 2420 DN), which both Postscript and PCL drivers works fine: which driver type (Postscript or PCL) should I use?

For such recommendations, look up your printer in the database
at linuxprinting.org. There you get very extensive information.
http://linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-LaserJet_2420

Best regards
Kevin
--
   _             |  Kevin Ivory          |  Tel: +49-551-3700000
  |_     |\ |    |  Service Network GmbH |  Fax: +49-551-3700009