Automatic Printer Restart?

angelb at bugarin.us angelb at bugarin.us
Wed May 3 14:17:16 PDT 2006

You could setup a cron process that checks for disabled printers
every 10 minutes and enables it if found. That's what I did for
our servers.

At the moment, I don't think there's any setting in CUPS that
allows for automating this process. CUPS wouldn't know when a
printer has become online or available.