Cannot access cups from client system

Eric Rothweiler anonymous at easysw.com
Wed May 3 19:21:53 PDT 2006

Thanks Johannes!

In short, I posted here because I felt the problem was more likely a simple CUPS problem over a SLED beta issue.  The problem ended up being with the SuseFirewall.  I overlooked this after I temporarily disable AppArmor to make sure it wasn't the problem.  I assumed the firewall was dropped in favor of AppArmor, my bad for assuming.

Now I just have to finish the WinXP portion of the configuration  :-)

Eric