Job order

Ales Novak alesak at gmail.com
Thu May 4 09:02:44 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've been using CUPS 1.1.23 and now discovered a behaviour, very uncomfortable for me. I'm looking at the list of completed jobs, and OK, job id's are in ascending order.. but the "completed-at date"s are not. That means, the jobs were printed in the other order than they were sent to CUPS. There were some 100 jobs and it seems that until the 55th it worked in order.

The printer (HP 8100) was connected via JetDirect.

What to do with it? Has this something to do with the point 63 in "new features" of CUPS 1.2?

Thank for patience,

--
Ales Novak