page formats are missing in windows printer dialog for cups printer

Franz Pfoertsch franz.pfoertsch at brose.net
Fri May 5 05:57:42 PDT 2006

You are right!
They are missing, you have to fill in the pagesize at the samba server.
Only standardsizes of formulars are knows. You have to add the neccessary
sizes by hand.

connect to the server \\<SambaServer?>>
navigate to the  printer → Server Propertes → Forms
Add the forms ...

I try to write a article about it at the samba wiki wiki.samba.org

regards
Franz