Newbie help - browsing/implicit classes

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri May 5 06:03:20 PDT 2006

Hi..

I'm having great trouble with getting this working...

We have four print servers which we would like to share information and broadcast but only on specific interfaces (e.g 161.242.112.* and 161.242.116.*).  What is the best way to set this up - all their clients are on these same netowrks.

I want to avoid displaying printers on each of the servers as printer at server1 (yes - I have implicit classes enabled!).

PPD files and printer options files are copied around automatically...

Sorry if this is not wnough info - i'm just a bit stuck! Help!

Thanks,