Job order

Ales Novak alesak at gmail.com
Tue May 9 03:16:29 PDT 2006

Hi again,

I have another suggestion about the "unordered printing" - there's a script, that periodically (every 100 seconds or so) enables all the queues. "All" means also the already enabled queues. Although especially this printer had no reason to fall to "disabled" state, could the "enable" command cause some disorder?

I'm sorry if I'am talking nonsenses, but I am trying to find any explanation - this problem causes a big trouble for me, because, you know, I turned all the printing (either Windows and Unix) to use CUPS..

Thank you for patience.

--
Ales Novak