[cups.general] Re: Automatic Printer Restart?

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Tue May 9 14:28:05 PDT 2006

Of course!  Duh!  Thanks for jogging my memory, guess I need a vacation!

Thanks again Paul!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax