[cups.general] Location of information

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Wed May 10 08:35:28 PDT 2006

I am trying to trouble shoot a problem that we have here in that the
record keeping seems to be off.  Clarification follows:

The command lpstat -t | grep disable
Returns - printer DKELLY disabled since Jan 01 00:00 -

This date of Jan 01 and time of 00:00 is not correct and I am trying to
determine why this is wrong and where it is stored.

The opposite is also true in that anytime I do the following:

/usr/bin/lpstat -t | grep IMAP12

I get the following information returned:

device for IMAP12: socket://10.1.1.55:9100
IMAP12 accepting requests since Jan 01 00:00
printer IMAP12 is idle.  enabled since Jan 01 00:00

None of the date information is correct and I would like to find out how
to fix this.  Can anyone help or guide me in the proper direction?  I
can't even find where it is stored.

Thank you so much for any assistance and have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax