[cups.general] Jobs disappearing

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Wed May 10 14:19:17 PDT 2006

Yes, I did a restart, when that did not work I stopped it, waited a few
minutes and started it...still did not work.

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax