FW: [cups.general] Jobs disappearing

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Thu May 11 04:57:23 PDT 2006

I am still perplexed by this problem and wondering if anyone has
anything new to add as I still do not have a solution.

Is the 'AutoPurgeJobs No' in the /etc/cups/cupsd.conf the correct item
to uncomment?  Is there something that I am missing that works in tandem
with this setting?  Please help, I really need to get this working
properly.

Thank you in advance for any help with this as I don't seem to be able
to get the jobs (the dxxxx-xxx files) to stay in the /var/spool/cups
directory.

Have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax