[cups.general] CUPS 1.2.0 [NOT?] available for SLES

marc at arctic.net marc at arctic.net
Mon May 15 13:31:30 PDT 2006

As I  have no support from Novell I can't lose anything....
And all I asked was whether it had been tested,  not whether anyone thinks I am someone who should....

The question is still whether anyone has as yet tested CUPS 1.2 with SLES? I do have a cups 1.1.23 suse rpm version for Suse Pro 10 running on SLES 9  on an intel box with no issues, and have installed cups on suse without rpms (lions and tigers and bears!) but I wanted to look at updating to CUPS 1.2 on an AMD64 box that is in production so was cautiously asking about where things might be....     With sles 10 to be released  in a month I would have assumed that a) 1.2 is already incorporated in SLES 10 and b) that an rpm for SLES 9 was in process....