admin.cgi - Apache

Ruan ruans at minolco.co.za
Wed May 17 02:38:10 PDT 2006

Hi there :)

I've put admin.cgi and printer.cgi into my web directory. Modified the css and images. Using Apache. All is fine, I can brows through all the pages but I cant add or stop or delete a printer. The url for stop looks somthing like this http://localhost/admin?op=stop-printer&printer_name=2001 when clicking on this link it downloads admin.cgi. ? ? ? ?

The content-type = text/html as set in header.tmpl and as set by cgiStartHTML(..) in html.c of cgi-bin of cups sources ? ? ?

Q1: How do use cups- cgi's with apache?

Q2: How do direct the cgi's to a diffrent set of templates? (I do not want to modify the default installation of cups)

Any help would be appreciated.

Ruan