Troubles with CUPS Page_LOG-Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supe_hans at gmx.net supe_hans at gmx.net
Wed May 17 06:29:14 PDT 2006

hi!

in the moment we are working in a project, which task is to install and configure a CUPS printserver. But one big problem occured:

the purpose of our project is to analyse, how much pages a user prints in one year. The number of pages printed by a test user appeard correctly in the cups log, but when the user wants to print copies of the same file, it gets only protocoled as one page. This problem only appears with Windows Clients.

Please help us, its very urgent!!!!!
we are looking forward to an early reply.