[cups.general] CUPS 1.1.23 pstops and%%BeginFeature...%%EndFeature

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Wed May 17 07:51:27 PDT 2006

Tim Waugh wrote:
> On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 07:27:24AM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>> That sounds like a potentially handy function Michael, unforch, there is
>> nothing to be found regarding that in the online documentation available
>> on an up to date fedora FC5, 32 bit system running cups-1.2.
>>
>> Do you have a pointer to some docs?
>
> Here it is:
>
> http://localhost:631/help/options.html#FITPLOT
>
> I'm not sure why the search function isn't finding it actually..

Right now the search "engine" only indexes text inside anchors,
which normally just means headings and titles.  This is something
we'd welcome some assistance with, as I didn't want to write a whole
new full-text indexing engine just for the on-line help...

So, you can search for "scaling" and find it, but not "fitplot".