Billing system for CUPS

Lorenzo Thurman anonymous at easysw.com
Sun May 21 08:44:33 PDT 2006

I've asked this before, and found there was nothing suitable, so I asking again on the chance that things have changed. A quick Google search turned up nothing, so here goes:

We use the Pharos Uniprint system to bill university students for printing in the public labs. Uniprint can withdraw the fee from the student's cash card. Is there anything like this yet for CUPS? There was something before that would bill a student account via CUPS, but that won't work for us. But as a subproject, it might be something we might be interested in undertaking, if we can get some help.
Thanks