[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #1699: printers.cgi and jobs.cgi crash with segfault

Richard Stevenson richard+esp at alternativeuniverse.net
Tue May 16 16:34:38 PDT 2006

[STR New]

New compile and clean install on Solaris 9 (gcc 3.3.2), with the getifaddrs
patch.   I get a segfault (noted in the error_log) when I try to list
printers or completed/all jobs via the HTTP interface.  The commandline
interface works fine (lpstat -W completed -o).

How can I get the cgi to dump a core for analysis?  I don't see anything
obvious in the cupsd.conf file.

Scope unknown - I don't have any other testbed machines available to me :(

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1699
Version: 1.2.0