[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #1715: cups 1.2.0 - printer not connected

VOROSKOI Andras voroskoi at gmail.com
Mon May 22 13:09:34 PDT 2006

[STR New]

I've updated cups 1.1.23 to 1.2.0, but the web interface sais: printer not
connected. I've tried to use my old config for the first time, then i've
removed the printer and re-added with the new interface, but no luck at
all.
I've switched back to 1.1.23 and that still works.

Here is the old FrugalBuild:
ftp://ftp.frugalware.org/pub/frugalware/frugalware-current/source/apps/cups/FrugalBuild
so you can see the build process and i'll attach the new one. I've tried
to recompile cups with dbus/thread disabled/enabled with no luck. Other
files wasn't change.

My printer is a HP DeskJet 3520, but sby reported this issue with HP
DeskJet 930C too. Both of them use USB port.

Please let me know if i've missed something or you need additional
information.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1715
Version: 1.2.0