[cups.bugs] Re: [LOW] STR #1733: ldap modify doesn't work

dkastens.uos dkastens at uos.de
Tue May 30 06:12:40 PDT 2006

[STR New]

I just found out, why the printerMakeAndModel was deleted. My cups printer
was defined as a local raw printer. When I define the printer to be a HP
LaserJet, so that it will get a ppd file, the printerMakeAndModel
attribute is set.
BTW, I changed the dirsvc.c source code, so that the cn_value is derived
from the printer name and not the printer info. Now my printer is stored
as cn=psrzma,ou=printers,... in my ldap storage.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1733
Version: 1.2.1