[cups.bugs] Fedora Core 5 CUPS upgrade killed CUPS

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Wed May 31 13:24:47 PDT 2006

MICHALSKI,JAMES BRENT [AG-Contractor/1000] wrote:
> I sure wish my copy still worked.  I also did a yum update.  However, since
> I updated to the v1.2.x, I have been unable to print.
>
> Also, do you know how to search the bugs on the cups site?  Every time I
> search for something, say "fedora", I ALWAYS get 0 results?!  Does the
> search engine default to something that I should change?

The default is to show/search all open STRs.  If you get 0 results,
then you can click on the link that says:

     Search for "fedora" in all requests

which currently yields 3 STRs with "fedora" in the summary.  Right
now only the summary is searched - a future rev of the database will
provide full text searching of all STR-related records (files and
text) in addition to the summary.