Magicolor 2400W slow

John Jackson taladon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:17:19 PST 2006

    I also ran into this problem, and I confirm that setting bc_flag to 0 fixes the problem. This is on the latest 1.3 snapshot from cvs.

    I'm still a new to linux, so I don't know what the proper fix would be, but I think this is definitely a fix that will help many people. I bought my Magicolor on sale @ Staples for a really good price, and I'm sure many other people have as well.

    Thanks for the info on the fix. I've archived my copy of cups with my changes since I might accidently forget and let Ubuntu install an update.

--Taladon