Restrict to the domain

etrzan etrzan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 06:02:11 PST 2006

Hi,
Does any one knows how I can restrict my printer to my domain only?
I am new, here and with linux stuff. So I am looking for help to solve this problem.
I edited my cups.conf and changed the printer class`s Allow From 127.0.0.1  to Allow From .ocean.com
However I didn`t get me solution I was expecting. Any machines could not print. I also changed my printer.conf and added "Allow From .ocean.com"... and it does not worked.
Sometimes I lost the printer work.
I need to do this `cause my network was too many others domain and I can let them print, windows or linux workstation.
Thanks a lot