CUPS cannot print

wilson leiw324 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Nov 9 22:30:48 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm testing my CUPS on Centos 4.2, I has a hp f300 USB printer, also plused in Linux. I tried to configure on CUPS web-interface and command line but both are failure to print, the printer drive was downloaded in www.linuxprinting.org, the driver name is HP-DeskJet_F300-hpijs.ppd and put into /usr/share/cups/model/, the CUPS web-interface can detect my printer and also the following command line can detect too:

lpadmin -p f300 -v \
> /dev/usb/lp0 -m HP-DeskJet_F300-hpijs.ppd -E

The cups config file is here:

http://uwants.no-ip.org/cupsd.txt

Thanks for the help !!