Lower printings

i386DX i386dx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 03:19:36 PST 2006

Now I have a new problem. I was able to let the printing start at the right moment by adding the following at my *.ppd-file

*OpenUI *Margins/Page Margins/Offsets: PickOne
*DefaultMargins: Custom
*Margins Default/Driver Default: ""
*Margins Custom/Aangepast: "<</PageOffset[0 50]>>setpagedevice"
*CloseUI: *Margins

With this the margins are right at the top, right and left. But it stops printing on about 2.1 cm of the bottom margin, so not all text is on the page.

|A     | D should be also on the page, there's place enough, but it
|B     | isn't printed
|C     |
|      |
|------|