[cups.development] cups configuration error

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 08:20:53 PST 2006

Your question is quite inappropriate for this forum/list - you should
have posted to cups-help (given that you did not even know how to start
the service...) Anyway, have a look inside: /var/log/cups/error_log ,
and post anything unusual to cups-help

Is there any reason why you are not using the FC4 as-shipped cups 1.1.23?
And, you did not mention if cups 1.1 ever run on your system or not.

If you want to use cups 1.2.x, you might as well upgrade to FC6 (which
I am using, with 1.2.5). I don't think I did anything special - from FC4
to FC5 I just picked the upgrade option when booting with the CD,
FC5 to FC6 was just a yum upgrade.