[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2085: Improved network interface support on MacOSX

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Nov 14 07:44:21 PST 2006

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.  INSTEAD, POST ANY RESPONSES TO THE
LINK BELOW.

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

OK, I've tweaked your changes slightly - basically, now we'll depend on
NetIFUpdate on all platforms, with the old timeout logic being used on
operating systems without the system management support.  That should make
adding the D-BUS stuff for Linux simpler (they have a similar set of
network change notifications now) and limits the number of time() calls we
do otherwise...

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2085
Version: 1.2-current
Fix Version: 1.3-current (r6086)