[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2110: Some postscript rendered as blank pages.

Ian Dall ian at beware.dropbear.id.au
Wed Nov 22 04:42:03 PST 2006

[STR New]

Certain apparantly OK postscript, is rendered as blank pages. Two files are
attached. The first, test-ps2ps-in.ps is the original, The second,
test-ps2ps-out.ps was created by:

PPD=/etc/cups/ppd/cx1.ppd /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops x y z 1 ""
test-ps2ps-in.ps > test-ps2ps-out.ps

The first file renders find using "gv" the second shows a blank window. I
can edit the input file changing only the ASDC markup and it will render
OK. I don't know where the problem is, bit it seems to me that ADSC markup
should not be required to print the page.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2110
Version: 1.2.5